.

.

Pages

I'm "Back"

Wednesday, December 16, 2015





It's 6:30 am rainy, windy and I should be sleeping... 
But when the words come I write them down.

This blog has been at a stand still.

Every week I desperately want to write something, but it becomes a broken record... 
I miss them, I'm always thinking about them, why are they not here, and so on. 

I have however learned to find joy in the sadness.

I've learned how to find empowerment in tragedy, because despite how much you love your child, your will never be able to experience just how much until they are taken.
 Well I know that love.


While no one wants to know what it's like to no longer be able to hold your child,
it's shocking how immense the love actually is after loss.
It's special. It's beautiful. It's mine.
I'm Lucky...









2 comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS