.

.

Pages

They're here!

Monday, March 14, 2016


It's been a week!
What a week it has been.


I certainly didn't expect to goto my (32 week
appointment and then be told we are delivering TODAY!


I was sad and glad. Sad that I couldn't not get them further, but GLAD they would be soon be out and in my arms safe... I was starting to have anxiety everyday that something was going to happen.
We made it.  



WAITING...


Scrubbing in
Here comes Daddy!


More waiting...
Here we go... Major panic behind the smile.
Everyone was excited!  



And... they're coming... 


Hard work having 3 babies. I need a nap.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



Today they are one week old and are doing SO well.   They will be in the NICU for at least 3-4 weeks, they are all "Feeders/Growers", off oxygen, IVs and only having feeding tubes. They start to bottle feed this week. Another answered prayer, they are moving right along for being born early.



We are so impressed and PROUD. 


 Asher born at 6:01 PM  3lbs. 10oz

Aspen born at 6:02 PM  3lbs. 14oz



Cross at 6:02 PM.  2lbs. 15oz



Thanks for being apart of our journey. 
God is SO good.
Holding them is surreal
We have been abundantly blessed.








4 comments:

  1. I cannot wipe the smile off my face. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! So glad they're here safely & that you are safe too xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! They are so sweet! So glad to hear about your miracles!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS