.

.

Pages

Medically Necessary, not experimental!

Wednesday, August 12, 2015





Some people probably think I'm crazy, or worse, 
for being this open.


but I KNOW I am being helpful.
I will not apologize or be ashamed.

I would not be where I am right now without the help, research and knowledge of other woman who have been exactly where I am now. Their testimonies, their loses and their happiness after the darkest time in their life; reading their experiences gave me hope. When you've lost everything,
Hope is the ONLY thing you have to hold on to.




I announce the news of my surgery being covered by my insurance!
All my hospital visits, procedures, and their birth have led me to meet my deductibles and out-of-pockets for the year. (strange to be happy about that...)

They have approved this procedure as medically necessary, not experimental! 
Thank you LORD. 
We would have paid it without hesitation, regardless, but what a blessing to have one less burden on our plate.

Let me say that God broke me down and is slowly building me back up. That is what it felt like when I found out what a Trans-abdominal Cerclage was. The tears, the anger, devastation overwhelmed me. Why couldn't I know then what I know now... 
WHY CAN'T I HAVE A SECOND CHANCE.

I'm taking this as my second chance. 

It's all very bitter-sweet, I say this as tears well up in my eyes.
It's tears of happiness and sadness.


Thank you for the prayers and encouragements. 
If I haven't thanked you personally 
-PLEASE-
know that your actions are seen and heard and felt.
You are all an important part of my story.



MY SURGERY IS SET FOR WED, AUG 26TH.





1 comment:

  1. That is awesome about you getting the TAC!! I'm excited for you.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS