.

.

Pages

For better, for worse and the unimaginable.

Saturday, June 20, 2015



Our lives, marriage, and relationship is changed forever after the loss of our children.


My love for Jordan has grown in a way I can't even comprehend. 

Our journey has shown me traits in him that were there all along I was just too selfish to see. During our multiple stays in the hospital I was able to see just how much love and care he has for me. 

When I was in too much pain to ask for help or trying to be brave and in denial of what was happening he called for help, and made them contact our doctors. 
When I was suffering, the pain too much to bare, he was my voice screaming for pain medication to help me.

When I was lying there hooked up to blood, during my transfusions, vitals all over the place-  as soon as the bag would be empty, before the machine would beep to alert the nurse, he was already out there making sure they had more ready. 

{I got to witness how much he loves me, how well he can take of me, 
how hard he would fight for me.}

My life, my love will never be the same.
Our love is rare, it is special, and is unique. Some think they may have this kind of magic... but when you can feel it in times like this it's an extraordinary feeling. The feeling never really goes away once you experience it. I can't imagine living life without him. 
There is no one else I would want to go through this with. 

{He is so gentle and sensitive to my moods and feelings. 
Always concerned about me and my happiness.}

I only hope he knows I would have done the same for him.
Instead of being torn apart we have been brought together. 
Jax, Stella, and Beck changed us and TIED
 us together in ways like never before...
We are happy, optimistic and more in love than I could have ever thought possible.
Our babies came into our lives and left it far more satisfied. 
They are our light.

-Samone-


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS