.

.

Pages

Can you feel a broken heart?

Wednesday, May 20, 2015




This other morning I woke up with some uncomfortable chest pains. 

{trying not to be dramatic}

but I thought i was having a heart attack. Everything that has been going on and with how our lives are playing out recently, 
I wouldn’t be surprised if I was having more medical issues.

I told myself maybe you need to eat better and more often, I’m not really hungry, and when I do eat it’s not healthy like I usually try to stick to.  
Maybe I need to get active, drink more water?



I thought some more… maybe thats pain from a broken heart.


Maybe God is waking me up, telling me to go. Go do something, stay active, busy, keep yourself healthy- a light it coming.

I did not felt the pains again …



He is near:

Psalm 34:18 The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.




-Samone-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS