.

.

Pages

It's OK to be bitter, angry and disappointed. {VENT}

Wednesday, May 20, 2015





Just a public disclaimer: these sayings/quotes...  
DO NOT work in every situation, They do NOT apply to every life event. 
______________________________________________________________

Sayings that I now HATE: 
{Everything happens for a reason. }
{It's worth the wait. }
{If it's meant to be it will find a way. }
{Good things fall apart so better things can fall together.}
{There's a bigger plan.}

Drumroll please: {I'm sorry for your loss}


No. Not everything happens for a reason, why would I want something good to fall apart... What could be better than the greatest thing that's ever happened to you... A bigger plan? Because triplets can't be that BIG of a deal. 

{LOSS? Last I checked I was having 3 babies... then I lost 3 babies!}
Losses.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Keeping a good attitude is is obviously important and some will make you believe it's the best way to make through day to day- but sometimes you just can't. You hate everyone, no one understand and you feel like having a pity party- and it's OK. Not everyday has to be perfect. You don't have to be strong, you don't have to put on your fake smile and your fake laugh. 
{We only do that to make other people happy and feel more comfortable.}

I'm not perfect, my life isn't perfect, I'm not going to be in the perfect mood everyday, but I try to be respectful to anyone I see or talk to. Just know sometimes it takes more of an effort than you know. When you ask how are you doing, and I say fine... Good... OK...

What would your reaction be if I said I'm angry, sad, im not OK.
You'd probably be uncomfortable and confused and not know what to say next... 


I have memories of this life that I feel never existed... 
AND So if your curious 
that's how I am doing... 

Somedays are better than others.


-Samone-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS