.

.

Pages

Why I write...

Tuesday, May 26, 2015




“Better to write for yourself and have no public,
 than to write for the public and have no self.”
-Cyril Connolly



I don't write to gain an audience, if someone stumbles across my public diary and it encourages them or shares awareness... then I have written well. I am not an english major... or even a great writer, I misuse punctuation and misspell words, but I write for the angels below now living above. They will be known and live in my words.


Jax, Stella and Beck 




Worth the Cost

Your life here on Earth
Was not meant to be,
But I don't regret the cost
of trying to bring you here with me.
Although I only held you briefly
Before they took you away from me.
It was worth every pain, every tear shed,
Because I treasure the love you inspired in me.



-Samone-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS