.

.

Pages

Their Memorial- May 9th, 2015

Friday, May 22, 2015


May 9th.

It hit me, that I needed to have a photographer capture this memory. I am a firm believer in,
 "you only regret the photos you don't take"
I wanted to remember what a beautiful day it was, our family and friends being there to support us, and THEM.


Sometimes I feel like a small part of my life is missing, like it never existed. 
That is terrifying. 

It doesn't seem real, like this could have happened. Maybe it is my mind blocking out the horrible thing that has happen to protect me mentally... but I know they were real, they were beautiful and worth everything. I would absolutely do it all over again, and again. Even if I get them for little awhile- I got them! I always want them to exist as much as they can without actually being here. 

{They are always my babies.}


My Favorite moment.
My mom suggested we do a butterfly release. 

On the wings of the tiniest earth angels,
may the spirit of those that we mourn today be remembered
and may this be the start of healing for all.


-Samone-


A beautiful gift of their first bibles. 2 blue, 1 pink of course!




Surrounded by love and support



Thank you Sidney *Green couch photography*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS